Sunday, May 26, 2002

Hmm, trying something new in the form of an online journal. I was inspired by my friends Murphy and Dean, whose rambling thoughts I have saved to my favorite places and whose sites I visit when I feel like getting out of my own head (for once, dangnabit!). I thought, at the very least, this could be some summer fun, and a chance for me to be expressive in a way that is more accountable than the likes of my (for-my-eyes-only) journal, and yet less accountable than the for-grade work I turned in to Maio's creative writing class. I hope you'll enjoy, as well as forgive any spelling and grammatical errors. I never said I was an English major because I was interested in that sort of thing. I'll try to form nice little bite-sized morsel-like paragraphs for any of those personality types who might be reading this (and you know who you are), but I'm not making any promises. The sun is shining, I think I'll go splendor in it for awhile.

No comments: